- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 116TE
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 207
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Explore, Educate, and Engage Your Team with Eaglesoft: The Virtual Patient Flow
Make this year the year to explore, educate, and engage your team with your Eaglesoft software program. Your patients are what drives your practice and your team to success and the the key to running any successful practice is managing your patient flow. Everything about your day is determined by the efficiency of your office to move the patients in and out quickly, efficiently, and thoughtfully. Learn tips that can be applied to the front office, as well as clinically, to increase efficiency, thus promoting productivity and enhancing the patient experience in your practice from the beginning to the end of their visit. This course is designed specifically for current users who are interested in becoming more proficient using their current software program. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore features which will enable them to learn more about the unique capabilities of their system and work more efficiently by getting the maximum performance from their software.
Please note that this course is intended for current users and not for those considering a new purchase.
- Use software features to create a chartless environment
- Improve patient communication while keeping a personal touch
- Increase and track case acceptance through treatment planning and informed consent
- Discover tips for utilizing your software effectively to enhance the patients’ overall dental experience
- Evaluate exciting new and updated features of the latest versions
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now