- Saturday 1/29/2022
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 667SE
- Cost: $125
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
How to Build and Grow an Inspired Dental Team
This course is designed to help leaders and managers rise above recent chaotic times to create a culture of inspired self-direction and results. In good times and bad, it is hard for leaders to maintain forward momentum when obstacles and barriers, perceived to be beyond our control continue to impact the practice. As John Maxwell (noted leadership expert) states, "How do you put behind you the difficulties and put before you the progress? (Because what you focus on... expands!)" The good news is, the same skills that inspire growth in the best of times, are what creates momentum in the worst of times. It’s all about creating a culture of excellence!
- List the seven secrets to performance shortfall and how to coach through
- Identify how to steer your team through the pain and itch of change resistance and create a change coalition to guide you
- Create team design flow charts that promote communication, collaboration, and cooperation
- Understand reward and compensation models that inspire continuous growth and improvement
- Discuss the key to excellent coaching: feedback!