- Saturday 1/29/2022
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 637SE
- Cost: $125
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
De-Stressing the Dental Profession: Happiness at Work and Home
The instructor's method of teaching is using min-lectures, personal assessments, along with interactive and/or reflective exercises. He blends Western psychology, Eastern thought, and commonsense principles that are unique, simple, and practical. His down-to-earth style ensures a fun, informative, and insightful experience.
- Understand the need to be in balance
- Comprehend the fight or flight response
- Identify personal stressors, triggers, and beliefs that create stress
- Receive and practice stress management techniques
- Create affirmations that change negative emotions
- Explain the need to practice compassion, acceptance, gratefulness, and forgiveness
- Develop a personal stress management plan to immediately reduce stress
*Attendees must bring a copy of the handouts for this course.