- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 - 5:00 pm; Full Day
- Course Code: 115TL
- Cost: $2995
- Credits: 8 CE Hours
The Invisalign® Go system was designed for General Dentists who are looking for a digital platform to use for seamless integration of clear aligner therapy in their dental practice. The intuitive platform provides predictable outcomes that lead to happy patients and overall practice growth. Invisalign® Fundamentals is an introductory program for NEW Invisalign® GP providers and their teams. This 8-hour Live: interactive course that will provide participants with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating simple, predictable cases with Invisalign® clear aligners. Additionally, it includes a separate session exclusively for team members that covers relevant case submission topics and provides attendees practical experience. This course will provide attendees with the foundation you need to understand the Invisalign® Go system’s end-to-end workflow and expand your knowledge, allowing you to effectively treat your patients using Invisalign® clear aligners.
After the course, attendees will receive customized one-on-one support for 90 days from Align’s Onboarding Consultant team to scale your confidence in treating with Invisalign® Clear Aligners. In addition, you will receive mentorship from the Align faculty leading your course.
- Determine ideal case types and everyday opportunities treatable by Invisalign® GO
- Gain the clinical confidence needed to treat cases from start to finish
- Integrate Invisalign® treatment into the practice as a team
- Explain how tooth movement works with Invisalign
- Identify malocclusion and educate patients on the potential consequences
- Understand case selection and how to use the Invisalign Case Assessment tool
- Utilize the Invisalign ClinCheck® software to plan treatment plans for patients
*Tuition includes admission for one dentist and up to four team members. Yankee Customer Service will contact the registered dentist for the names of the team members attending.