- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 171TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom A
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
What Lies Beneath: Treating Periodontal Disease Systemically
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Amber Auger, RDH is a practicing dental hygienist and clinical innovations implementation specialist. She works with practices to provide customized protocols, to refocus on the patient experience, and to utilize systemic approaches to periodontal therapy. She is a regular contributor to RDH magazine, a featured author for DentistryIQ, and host of #AskAmberRDH. Auger also provides preventive services abroad.
In this course you will review risk assessments and clinical cases to provide a practical approach to implementing science-based literature in a manner that is both effective and feasible for the current demands of practices.
- Review Oral Pathologies that show evidence of systemic health issues
- Identify when to refer the patient out for blood work
- Discover proper risk assessments for enhanced preventive oral health
- Investigate the latest technologies to prevent and treat both hard and soft tissue disease
Recommended Audience: Hygienist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.