- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 167TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
2023 Dental Design Trend Outlook
Melissa Sprau, brings over a decade of commercial and hospital design experience to the dental industry. As a licensed interior designer with a background in healthcare facilities planning and design, her approach combines best practices for health and safety with the details required to support positive patient and caregiver experiences. Her team of award-winning dental designers works with hundreds of practices annually, designing spaces that are efficient and beautiful. In addition, Melissa coaches practitioners across the country to discover their brand and infuse it into the built environment, aligning quality of space with quality of care.
In this course, you will learn how to decode what your current practice design is saying, along with proven tips to boost experience and retention for both patients and staff. As consumers emerge in a post-pandemic world, experience expectations are changing. With 90% of communication being nonverbal, your office design sends a message about your quality of care, compliance, and approach to safety.
- build their brand learning about brand consistency
- learn the three components of brand (vision, voice and visuals)
- how to create them in a way that's authentic and professional
- delve into the practice of the future, the designs and branding trends for 2023 with consideration of operatory configuration, air quality and patient experience
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.