- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 168TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Align Your 3Rs to Hit Your Target
Kay Huff, RDA has over 35 years of experience assisting teams as a dental practice coach. She is passionate about her work and carries a strong background in dental business systems, team motivation, leadership, and practice profitability.
In this course, you will learn how your team can analyze reports and review their goals allowing each team members voice to be heard.
- Review Production vs. Collection, Adjustments, and Procedure Analysis
- Review Outstanding Treatment and Growth vs. Attrition
- Reset your Production and Collection Goals
- Reset Smart Goals, your Vision and your Fees
- Realign Opportunities for Team Members
- Realign Successful Team Meetings, Communication Boards, & Morning Huddles
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.