- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 165TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom C
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Your Path to Ownership
Patrick McGahren, is Vice President, Business Development Manager for Wells Fargo Practice Finance in the New York region. Patrick brings over 25 years of financial experiences to the dental, veterinary, optometric and medical fields. He owned and operated a national healthcare financing firm, provided turnaround management to distressed businesses and more recently providing banking services to healthcare providers. He provides financial information to doctors on a variety of more specific financial matters including credit management, practice acquisitions, start-up projects, practice expansions, business refinance, and practice equity loans.
An in-depth discussion for dentists wondering about the path to ownership. Weigh a start-up versus a purchase acquisition/buy-in, and which one is the right choice for you. Understanding lending sources and how to select your lender. The basics of a business plan and some things to know about credit management.
- Explain the basic steps to developing a business plan
- Determine if start-up or purchase acquisition is right for you
- Examine the impact of student debt
- Understand credit basics and why it is important to know
- Create a team of advisors to assist you on your journey
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.