- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 669SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom C
- Credits: 0 CE Hours
Commercial Corporate Real Estate
Michael Lynch, is Vice President, Business Development for Wells Fargo SBA Lending, responsible for SBA and Conventional real estate originations for closely held professional practices throughout the Eastern US. Michael holds a Masters Degree in Management Information Systems from Nova Southeastern University and an undergraduate degree in Economics.
One of the best ways to increase the value of your dental practice is by owning the property where it’s located. In this course we will discuss many of the relevant aspects and considerations in owning Commercial Real Estate. Whether it is new ground up construction, renovations, or outright purchases, there are many things to consider when making that decision.
- Discuss your project goals
- Compare options between renovation, purchase, and ground up construction
- Understand the financial impacts of your decisions
- Assemble your project team of experts
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.