- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 172TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom I
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
DE Live: Software Systems and Marketing Strategies to Level-Up Your Practice
Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, DMD is the editorial director for DentistIQ.com Pearls for Your Practice and faculty member at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She also is an international lecturer and maintains a private practice in Salem, MA.
In this course, you will learn systems that can improve productivity in your practice. Innovations in software systems and marketing strategies that can attract new patients, encourage positive online reviews or communicate effectively with your existing patient base will be discussed. Following this discussion, there will be an interactive session, including demonstrations of some of the industry’s most impactful technologies.
- Emphasize the importance of relying on technology in today’s climate
- Improve systems in a modern dental practice using new technology
- Understand marketing strategies to attract new patients, improve the patient experience and promote effective communication
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Office
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.