- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Course Code: 684SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom G
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Digitally Fabricated Dentures... Not Your Grandma's Denture Anymore!
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Ronni Schnell, DMD is a clinical professor and director of predoctoral removable prosthodontics courses at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine and maintains a private practice in Medford, MA.
If you are old enough to remember your grandma taking her teeth out before bed and putting them in a glass, you might have noticed how badly worn, chipped, missing a tooth, smelly, or stained they were. That was my first exposure to dentures as a little girl, and from then on, and with the advancements in dentistry and technology, the process of digital denture fabrication would become the fastest growing field in dentistry today. This presentation will introduce you to the latest advances in digitally fabricated complete dentures & show how you can take a fresh look at Removable Prosthodontics since dental school!
- Understand fabrication methods of complete, immediate and implant-retained
- Learn about the reference denture technique
- Recognize the importance of the biofunctional try-in
- Appreciate the digital reline, repair and repair procedures
- Apply knowledge from a variety of clinical cases to incorporate immediately into your practice
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Technician
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.