- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 485RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom H
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Transformational Marketing in the Digital World
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Fred Joyal, a nationally recognized speaker, Fred is the author of two best-selling books, Everything is Marketing: The Ultimate Strategy for Dental Practice Growth, and Becoming Remarkable: How to Create a Dental Practice Everyone Talks About. He was the co-founder of 1-800-DENTIST and is considered the leading authority on dental practice marketing. Calling on his 30+ years of experience in consumer marketing to dental patients, Fred uses a lively and entertaining approach to help practices maximize their production and long-term success.
Attracting patients has become more complex with each passing year, and more confusing as well. Fred takes his 30 years of experience to clarify how to prioritize your activities and spending, while also teaching the importance of a remarkable patient experience and how to consistently achieve that. Everything that occurs in a practice increases or decreases case acceptance--nothing is neutral. That's where effective marketing comes in. Fred goes over the fundamentals and then dives deep into the latest technologies, techniques and unique approaches to deal with the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
- Create a remarkable patient experience
- Differentiate clearly between marketing and advertising approaches
- Identify the importance of practice culture and how to create it
- Prioritize their advertising spending
- Understand what is required for the most effective dental websites
- Realize the impact of technology and know how to leverage it in practice marketing
- Maximize patient intake in all media, and do it cost-effectively
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Office
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.