- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 181TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom E
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Ensuring Successful Full Mouth Rehabilitation Utilizing Digital Techniques
Ashley Ciapciak, DMD graduated magna cum laude from the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Upon graduation, Dr. Ciapciak joined her family’s dental practice, Brede Ciapciak Dental, a 5-star dental practice in Needham, Mass that prides itself on its lifelong relationships with local patients and their families. Upon joining the practice, Dr. Ciapciak helped the staff (including her father, a practitioner of 40 years) transition into digital dentistry, implementing intraoral scanning in place of physical impressions. Dr. Ciapciak is especially passionate about dental mission trips to the Agape International Orphanage in Hyderabad, India, and treatment of geriatric and special needs patients.
Join this course as the speaker will share her optimized treatment plan from the first patient interaction after case acceptance, to her approach to implementing intra-oral scanning techniques, to her post-op communications plan. Illustrating why her approach works through real patient experiences and outcomes. She will address the benefits of a digital approach as well as some key drawbacks to be considered. Attendees can expect to leave this session with everything they need to produce a successful digital full rehabilitation treatment plan, from patient enablement to digital clinical workflows, and beyond.
- Plan a thorough digital full mouth rehabilitation case
- Understand the benefits and considerations in a digital approach to full mouth
- Apply key learnings and techniques to digital workflows
- Respond to patient concerns and unique case scenarios
- Train staff on how to adopt a digital workflow for full mouth rehabilitation
- Establish a new level of care for patients in need of complete mouth rehabilitation
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.