- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 475RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom E
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Selling to a DSO: What You Need to Know
Jonathan Eskow, Esq is the Founder and lead attorney of Eskow Law Group, one of the largest health care-exclusive law firms in the country. Jonathan and his team at Eskow Law Group work closely with hundreds of dentists, group practices and DSOs across a wide range of areas, with a specific focus on practice transitions, DSO affiliations, employment agreements and corporate structuring. Eskow Law Group is a new and refreshing type of law firm built on transparency, flexibility, communication and real personal experience. Having grown up in a family of dentists, Jonathan has a unique understanding of the business and practical needs of his dentist and DSO clients.
In this course, dental practice owners who want to better understand what it means to sell to a DSO and the process of selling to a DSO.
- Learn what a DSO is
- Determine what it means to sell to a DSO
- Understand the process of selling to a DSO from start to finish
- Compare the pros and cons of selling to a DSO as opposed to a private dentist
- Utilize best practices when navigating a sale to a DSO
- Define key terminology that is useful when dealing with DSOs
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.