- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 681SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom E
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Dental Marketing Mastery: The 3 Levers to Practice Growth Acceleration
In Marketing, the reality is you must do the right things, in the right sequence with the right percentages to maximize potential.
But the consequences of doing the wrong things, not enough of the right things, or not pulling the biggest levers to grow your practice are magnified 10x.
This presentation will show you the LOGIC behind the steps required to market your dental practice effectively.
Learn "TANGIBLE UNIQUENESS" and how you can apply this factor to stand out from the crowd.
We will also be covering conversion and targeting your "ideal" patients.
- Create differentiating ad copy
- Learn how to spread your resources for maximum impact
- Define tangible uniqueness
- Understand data-driven scaling
- Comprehend optimization
- Gain recurring patients through reliable retention methods
- Know the practice predictable revenue
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Office
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.