- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 108TL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 102 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Doctor...Heal Thy Practice: Get Your Rx for Success
Paul Caselle, DDS is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry and completed a Residency Program in Family Dentistry at Forsythe Dental Center. Dr. Caselle, a Biolase Training faculty member, trains dentists across the country on the implementation and use of lasers and also speaks on practice management and communication strategies for the dental team.
By virtue of our training, dentists focus on patient care and very often are not prepared, confident, or interested in running a business. As a result, dentists abdicate their responsibility and passively delegate the operation of their office to team members who may not have the skills or knowledge to be effective. This results in management by trial and error which can lead to loss of production, income, and stress. Lack of vision, office systems, and a plan for the future is no longer an option in today’s changing environment. Creating your prescription for success starts with evaluating the core elements that are crucial to every successful business.
- Develop a hiring process by creating clear job descriptions and an employment handbook
- Utilize available technologies to help grow the practice and increase the value proposition for your patients
- Determine protocols for technology usage and management policies
- Analyze metrics to measure growth and create an action plan for success
- Implement systems that will increase efficiency and keep the practice organized
Recommended Audience: Dentist