- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 133TL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 102 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Mind Reader, Miracle Worker, Magician: That's You!
Paul Caselle, DDS is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry and completed a Residency Program in Family Dentistry at Forsythe Dental Center. Dr. Caselle, a Biolase Training faculty member, trains dentists across the country on the implementation and use of lasers and also speaks on practice management and communication strategies for the dental team.
Doctors unwittingly assume the team will handle everything in the office according to what they want or need. However, today’s dental team is constantly called upon to perform more tasks simultaneously. Without effective communication the team becomes a collection of “Mind Readers, Miracle Workers, and Magicians”. This can create uneven performance affecting doctors and other team members’ expectations which may result in a diminished patient experience and less than ideal patient care. In this course, attendees will learn steps for effectively using communication and technology to create greater consistency with less stress and a more productive and happier team.
- Create effective communication strategies to streamline team interaction with doctor and patients
- Recognize the importance of job descriptions and personnel manuals to communicate expectations of dentist and team members
- Develop strategies to build consistency to improve workflow and patient care
- Identify how to harness technology for greater efficiency
- Establish an environment for creating an enhanced patient experience and value proposition that will encourage patients to refer family and friends
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office