- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 121TL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 204 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Maximize Your Skills To Maximize Your Practice
Christine Taxin, is the founder and president of Links2Success, a practice management consulting company to the dental and medical fields. Prior to starting her own consulting company, Ms. Taxin served as an administrator of a critical care department at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City and managed an extensive multi-specialty dental practice in New York. She is an adjunct professor at the New York University (NYU) Dental School and Resident Programs for Maimonides Hospital.
There are so many different ways to measure success. This course will help you learn the skills needed, so you can truly know all there is to running any size business. A practice needs to be a business if you want to continue your journey without the stress of feeling you never collect enough. Learn how the pro's track everything, and help your team learn how to help you.
This course is about the practices financial outcomes.
Many believe that DSO have an advantage, but you can learn the skills they bring to the business.
- Prepare the office with the ability to understand all the numbers, not just what is sent to the bank
- Understand how to raise your fees by the zip code you are in
- Recognize what reports will help your practice grow, and why they should be part of your daily business numbers
- Identify state laws that are important for running your practice
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Office
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now