- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 146TL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 204 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Dental is the Starting Point for Medical
Christine Taxin, is the founder and president of Links2Success, a practice management consulting company to the dental and medical fields. Prior to starting her own consulting company, Ms. Taxin served as an administrator of a critical care department at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City and managed an extensive multi-specialty dental practice in New York. She is an adjunct professor at the New York University (NYU) Dental School and Resident Programs for Maimonides Hospital.
Today's world is much different when it comes to billing. Understanding why the patients health history, head and neck examinations are a must for proper documentation and coding. Learn the tips to adding more types of coding and why the patients can have you bill both dental and Medical claims when needed.
- Understand the additional benefits you can obtain from dental plans when you can diagnosis your patient with systemic issues
- Customize hygiene protocols for various systemic health issues
- Develop knowledge of different billing per insurance plan, and all that is collected is not part of the patients maximum dollar amount
- Recognize diagnostic codes are part of your ADA coding books
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now