- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 421RL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 254 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Are You Driving Through Red or Green Lights? What is Your Compliance Risk?
Christine Taxin, is the founder and president of Links2Success, a practice management consulting company to the dental and medical fields. Prior to starting her own consulting company, Ms. Taxin served as an administrator of a critical care department at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City and managed an extensive multi-specialty dental practice in New York. She is an adjunct professor at the New York University (NYU) Dental School and Resident Programs for Maimonides Hospital.
Myths are not true, but compliance is tracked.
Learning how to utilize our skills is an overlooked job description. Many team members have little to no training, so be ready to get a new way of looking at what the skills you will need to work within the field of dentistry.
There are new and exciting skills that will benefit your entire office.
- Demonstrate how compliance equals knowledge of codes and documentation that match the type of treatment provided
- Prepare the necessary documentation from the first phone call through the last visit
- Discuss how codes change yearly and what to do to keep up
- Identify how to use the codes correctly and what the insurance companies look at
- Discover how AI is being used and how to adjust to the changes
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now