- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Course Code: 665SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Room 258 B
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
The Secrets to Building High Performing Dental Teams
Don Khouri, PhD is an Executive Coach, Speaker, and Author who helps dentists gain clarity about their vision and inspires the whole team to be responsible for it. Don takes an integral approach to business and life planning. Don’s dental knowledge and coaching expertise help dentists become more productive. Doctors and teams who go through the program find increased success both in their personal and in their professional lives. Don is the author of When to Say Yes.
In this dynamic course, you will learn how to build high-performing, unstoppable dental teams that deliver on the organization's vision. High-performing teams work together in a way that is different than ordinary and even great teams. The key differences will be explored during this course.
- Identify and implement a high-performing culture
- Recognize key leadership traits
- Understand and build upon quality communication skills
- Know how vision and team agreements fit into culture
- Discern what separates high-performing teams
- Identify the stars and under-performers on the team
Recommended Audience: Dentist