- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 479RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom D
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Financial Essentials for Clinicians and Patients: Foundations for Success
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Sam Shamardi, DMD is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and a clinical instructor at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, division of periodontics. He also maintains a private practice in Boston and Newton, MA.
This course explores the most critical factors in creating a system to ensure your personal financial growth along with the best practices and finance platforms available to increase patient treatment acceptance.
- Identify patient and practice challenges to patient acceptance of treatment
- Decipher the pros/cons of disability and other insurance options
- Understand how artificial intelligence can improve productivity and aid in diagnosis
- Learn the difference between the average dental practice vs elite in patient acceptance
- Understand what patients want from their provider
- Hear about the newest software and platforms for patient financing
- Build the efficiency and effectiveness of your practice
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.