- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 150TL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 208
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
The WOW Factor: Tips and Tricks Every Auxiliary Must Know!
Ellen Gambardella, CDA is the former director of dental assisting at the Minuteman School of Applied Arts and Sciences, as well as a national speaker and educator.
This informative and fast paced course is designed to empower assistants and hygienists with dental tips and tricks you need to know. Discover valuable hints to boost clinical efficiency, improve marketing strategies, enhance infection control protocols, alginate impression taking, mixing cements, laboratory procedures, radiology, pet dental care and more. With the effective strategies presented in this fun course, attendees will improve the patient experience while increasing workplace satisfaction. Join this informative course and walk away with pearls that you can implement in the office immediately!
- Discover strategies to boost clinical proficiency and enhance office productivity
- Use time-saving clinical shortcuts without compromising quality
- Profit from techniques that will reduce overhead and supply costs
- Distinguish yourself as a resourceful team member that continually strives for excellence
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Hygienist, Office