- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 452RH
- Cost: $260
- Room Location: BCEC Room 160 C
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Put a Sparkle in Your Practice And Patients’ Smiles with Whitening
Jaimee Morgan, DDS received her degree from the University of Texas HSCSA. Her lectures have spanned the globe, and she regularly contributes articles to dental periodicals and journals. She has served on the Board of Directors of the American Orthodontic Society. She practices in Salt Lake City, Utah where she provides orthodontics, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. She has earned the reputation of teaching cosmetic and orthodontic techniques using a practical approach that is enjoyable and useful.
Have all the whitening systems got you confused? Do you wonder if take home tray whitening or in office power whitening is more effective? Do lights and/or heat really enhance in-office whitening treatments? Are you looking for a competitive edge when it comes to over-the-counter whitening systems? For the answers to these questions and more, join us for the latest and most current information on whitening materials and techniques. This course will show you how to achieve optimal results inexpensively, easily, quickly, safely, and consistently.
- Discover why at least 97% of your patients should have significantly successful results with tooth whitening
- Reinvent your tooth whitening protocol and presentation for outstanding results
- Identify new methods of application to suit your patients’ life styles
- Recognize the difference between science and gimmicks of smile whitening
- Experience hands-on whitening steps to build confidence
This course is also offered on Friday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 416RH
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Hygienist
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now
The Ultradent Products, Inc. grant has been applied to this course. Thanks to Ultradent Products, Inc. for course materials.
Supplies Needed: Loupes (optional)