- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 488RL
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 209
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
10 Top Management Tools for a Successful Practice
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Lois Banta, is CEO, President and Founder of Healthcare Enterprises, Inc., a company that specializes in all aspects of dental practice retreats and lectures. Lois has over 45 years of dental experience and consults and speaks nationally and internationally. She is the CEO of The Speaking Consulting Network, and a member of several professional organizations.
Designing systems and protocols for a good foundation of production and collections can be quite a challenge.
This course is designed to identify strategies and systems to keep your finger in on the pulse of the practice and address day to day concerns before they become major issues. Attendees will identify the "Top 10" must have systems that need to be in place to achieve optimal results.
- Identify key systems for a successful practice
- Hire and train for great teams
- Design scheduling and collections for ultimate success
- Learn key strategies to grow your practice forward
- Develop effective communication skills to assist patients in making informed decisions
- Discover beyond the practice skills, leadership, and continuing education
Recommended Audience: Office
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now