- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 625SL
- Cost: $75
- Room Location: BCEC Room 252 B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
The Future is Now: Dental Medical Integration is Here
Stephen Thorne, DMD
Patients today expect more than ever before from their healthcare providers. With access to their health information at their fingertips, this requires healthcare providers to be more collaborative and connected in patient care.
Join the instructor as he walks you through the significant impact a dental medical integrated model has on the overall health of your patients through proven science and case studies including an analysis on a fully integrated practice.
- Understand the impact of oral health and the direct relationship to systemic health
- Examine the association between healthcare cost savings and preventative dental care
- Analyze the dental medical integrated practice model – a case study
- Identify opportunities within the current reimbursement system and the need for change
Recommended Audience: Dentist