- Friday 1/27/2023
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 496RL
- Cost: $75
- Room Location: BCEC Room 210 C
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Rock Star Dental Assistant
Tija Hunter, CDA was named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report Magazine. She is a member of the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA) where she holds the honor of Master. Tija is a contributor to many dental publications. She is the director of the Dental Careers Institute, and sits on the editorial board for OSAP. Tija is also the author of seven CE study courses, a book on motivation; Rock Star Dental Assistant, and a Dental Compliance Calendar. She is an international speaker and is a certified trainer in nitrous oxide in several states. Tija holds certification in OSHA and HIPAA. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental assistants spend more time with the patients than any other team member, so let's educate that assistant to be the best they can be to help your practice excel!
- Discuss ways to maximize relationships with your patients and teammates
- Accelerate your role within the practice
- Identify key ways to make your practice a success
- Develop systems and methods for cutting cost and staying on top
Recommended Audience: Assistant