- Thursday 1/26/2023
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 127TH
- Cost: $375
- Room Location: BCEC Room 151 B
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
A Systematic Approach to Screen and Diagnose TMD
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Amparo David, DMD is the director of the TMJ and Sleep Therapy Center of New England and maintains a private practice.
Kimberly Meyer, DMD maintains a private practice in New Hampshire.
A model that takes the fundamental concepts of diagnosis, "red flags" appliance therapy, supportive therapy, and regenerative therapy while remembering the pain-restorative disconnect. When one adds "soft skills" this can form a rationale for therapy for general dentistry enabling us to help many if not most of our chronic, persistent pain patients. This will allow to treat our simple patients and refer our most difficult ones.
- Construct and recognize the importance of skillful history taking and data collection
- Understand imaging and its finding as it impacts your treatment plan
- Develop a treatment plan palliative, acute, and chronic
- Examine masticatory muscles, TMJ, and neck
This course is also offered on Thursday, 8:00 - 11:00 am, 105TH
Recommended Audience: Dentist