- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 637SH
- Cost: $399
- Room Location: BCEC Room 154
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Single Visit Implant Overdentures
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Lawrence Wallace, DDS is the developer and founder of The Larell One Step Denture. He is also the president at Larell Surgical Consultants, Ltd.
Successful overdentures and be placed in a single sitting. This course will familiarize attendees with the materials and techniques for creating a functioning implant retained overdenture and attaching it to implants immediately. Attendees will be able to use these techniques in your practice immediately after the course.
- Discuss patient selection guidelines
- Become familiar with the materials used for immediate overdentures
- Learn attachment techniques for overdentures
- Practice the techniques to create successful overdentures
- Work with a stone model with implant analogs in place
- Place functional overdenture attachments
*Tuition includes cost of models that attendees will keep at the conclusion of the course.
This course is also offered on Saturday, 8:00 - 11:00 am, 604SH
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now