- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 9:30 -10:30 am
- Course Code: 627SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom A
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
Can We Still Save Teeth?
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Sejal Thacker, DDS, BDS is a board-certified Periodontist with a Masters in Dental Surgery. She directs the post-graduate Periodontology program in UConn Health Center and maintains private clinical practice in Shelton, Glastonbury and Manchester. She was featured on the cover page of the “Top Dentists in CT magazine 2018” and also received an award for “Outstanding Teaching and Mentoring in Periodontics” by the American Academy of Periodontology. She has participated in multiple clinical trials and owing to these attributes was recently recognized and inducted by the Academy as the emerging key opinion leader in the field.
In this course, we will walk the audience through various clinical case scenarios of periodontal disease, strategies of management and delineate a maintenance regimen for patients to ensure longevity and success of treatment rendered.
- Classify, diagnose, manage periodontal disease
- Stratify patients based on risk assessment and new periodontal classification
- Use the new periodontal classification to make clinical treatment decisions
- Customize maintenance regimen for each patient based on risk assessment
- Gain knowledge in long term prognosis of treatment rendered
- Understand the significance of supportive care and maintenance regimen
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.