- Saturday 1/28/2023
- Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 630SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom A
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
So You Got Implants, What Now?
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Sejal Thacker, DDS, BDS is a board-certified Periodontist with a Masters in Dental Surgery. She directs the post-graduate Periodontology program in UConn Health Center and maintains private clinical practice in Shelton, Glastonbury and Manchester. She was featured on the cover page of the “Top Dentists in CT magazine 2018” and also received an award for “Outstanding Teaching and Mentoring in Periodontics” by the American Academy of Periodontology. She has participated in multiple clinical trials and owing to these attributes was recently recognized and inducted by the Academy as the emerging key opinion leader in the field.
In this course, we will focus on peri implant diseases and its prevention, diagnosis and management
- Develop a maintenance regimen for the implant patient
- Make early diagnosis of peri implant diseases
- Differentiate between success, survival, failure, peri implant mucositis and peri implantitis
- Identify risks associated with peri implant diseases
- Differentiate between biologic and prosthetic complications
- Understand the concept of etiology-based management of peri implant diseases
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.