- Saturday 1/27/2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 630SL
- Cost: $75
- Room Location: BCEC Room 109 B
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
The 5 Secrets of Practice Success
Debra Engelhardt-Nash, is an international seminar leader and practice management expert. She is the cofounder of the Nash Institute.
- Understand the role, responsibilities, and accountability of each team member, including the doctor
- Create the right atmosphere for success
- Develop awareness internally and externally
- Identify measurements for success and ways for rewarding achievement
- Discuss time management strategies in order to meet objectives
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office
This Course will be audiotaped.
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now