- Friday 1/26/2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 426RW
- Cost: $105
- Room Location: Westin Waterfront Burroughs
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
New Patients and the Treatment Coordinator
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Debra Engelhardt-Nash, is an international seminar leader and practice management expert. She is the cofounder of the Nash Institute.
- Create the exceptional patient experience
- Identify the critical moments of initial contact with a new patient
- Understand how to improve office protocols
- Discover the power of body language, tone, and words
- Discuss solutions to increase recare and productivity
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now