- Thursday 1/25/2018
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 120TL
- Cost: $1695
- Room Location: Westin Waterfront Harbor Ballroom II
- Credits: 4 CE Hours
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Ben Miraglia, DDS is on the board of directors for the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry and maintains a private practice in Mt. Kisco, NY.
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatments
- Determine how to present Invisalign treatment to patients
- Assimilate all aspects of the Invisalign process into your practice
- Use the software that depicts a virtual setup of your planned treatment
- Integrate your dental team into the Invisalign process and understand the critical roles each member will play
- Understand where to find support for additional training and information
*Tuition includes admission for one dentist and up to four auxiliary staff members. Yankee Customer Service will contact the registered dentist for the names of the auxiliaries attending. Attendees will receive an additional 4 CE Hours upon completion of online training through Invisalign.
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist