- Thursday 1/25/2018
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 122TH
- Cost: $125
- Room Location: BCEC Room 153 B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Infection Control in Practice: The Instrument Checkup
Jessica Wilson, MPH is an international speaker, trainer, and educator focused on infection prevention and infection control compliance. She is also an instrument management specialist for Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co.
- Identify common instrument problems
- Understand how to prevent instrument damage
- Recognize when instruments need repair or replacement
- Take steps to preserve the life of your instruments
- Demonstrate instrument reprocessing steps for proper sterilization
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office
Thanks to Hu-Friedy and Midmark Corporation for course materials.
Supplies Needed: Please bring a pack of sterilized instruments for the "check up"!