- Saturday 1/27/2018
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Course Code: 694SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom I
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
PRF: Safe Implementation to Avoid Doctor's Liability Risks
Alvaro Betancur, DDS
- Explain the basic science of PRF
- Differentiate all autologous blood concentrates, which includes PRP, PRGF, PRF, Choukroun's L-PRF, A-PRF, I-PRF, and new PRF
- Determine how to make sticky bone and steaky bone
- Recognize the past, present, and future of using PRF and liquid PRF in facial rejuvenation, joints, hair growth and ED.
- Identify how to comply with OSHA, CDC, and other federal regulations
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.