Yankee 2022 Registration is Now Open
IMPORTANT: Yankee Exhibitor Weather Update
Due to Winter Storm Kenan the Yankee Dental Congress exhibit floor will be closed on Saturday, January 29.
Move-out will take place beginning at the close of the show today, Friday, January 28, at 5:30 pm.
Those who can pack up with containers stored within your booth, you may do so at the close of the show and can arrange for your POV to load up at the loading dock until 9:30 pm.
For those who have crates stored with Freeman, there will be a crew working to return as many empties as possible. Please go to the Freeman service desk on Level 0 outside of the Exhibit Hall to make arrangements, or call 855.404.3778. Again, the move out this evening must be completed by 9:30 pm. There will be a Freeman and Security crew in the building on Saturday. If you choose to wait until Saturday to break down your booth, you may do so 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. The remainder of the empties will be delivered by 12:00 pm.
Move-out will also be available on Sunday, January 30, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. All exhibitor materials must be removed from the facility by 7:00 pm. All freight carriers must be checked in and material handling forms submitted by 8:00 pm.
Any exhibitors who need to make arrangements for assistance to pack up and ship your booth should do so with Freeman at their service desk or by calling 855.404.3778. We appreciate all of your support, and we look forward to seeing you again at Yankee 2023.
Contract for 2022 Booth SpaceIf your company has restrictions in place that prevent you from contracting at this time, Contact Us to discuss options.
How to Contract Online for Yankee:
- Navigate to https://hub.massdental.org/yankeedental
- Select the objects you are buying. ie: Exhibit Space for contracting for booths
- Once you've selected your product(s), click on "Log in to Add to Cart"
- Enter your <unique email> in the Email box as prompted
- If you are a first-time user click “Don’t have an account” and follow the prompts
- If you forgot your password, click "Forgot Your Password" and follow the prompts.
- Please fill in all sections so we have your most recent information. If you wish to only pay half of your booth space at this time you MUST enter “PAYHALF” in the coupon code before you submit your credit card information.
This Yankee cart system is like many shopping carts you experience in e-commerce. Please contact us with any questions.
12 Reasons Why the BCEC is ready to host Yankee 2022
COVID-19 temporarily changed the way we use our venues, but what didn’t change is the BCEC's commitment to customer excellence and service to the public. And now, they are ready to get back to doing what they do best – learn more about the BCEC hosting world-class events and bringing people back together.
Yankee Virtual 2021
Basic Pass Holders - 4,503
Power Pass Holders - 3,136
The Yankee attendance numbers include 2,331 dentists.
Dental Students: 2,296
Office Personnel: 1,045