We are excited to REIMAGINE Yankee Dental Congress with you!
Yankee Dental Congress 2021 is reconnecting everyone in the dental community. With the growing global health concerns about the spread of COVID-19, the safe and responsible path is for us not to convene this coming January, 2021 in Boston.
A new chapter in the Yankee playbook will generate innovative learning and powerful connections. We look forward to sharing more detailed information in the upcoming weeks as we transition our planning. We are currently working on some exciting opportunities for our exhibitors to connect with the Yankee community:
- Join the Yankee Dental Congress virtual evolution with unique custom opportunities – look for details the week of October 5th.
- Connect with past and present Yankee attendees and MDS members with the Yankee Dental Congress Digital Buyers Guide.
- Reach Yankee Virtual Attendees with a Sample Bag Sponsorship-let attendees see your product live and in person and be part of this mailed sponsor bag.
- Maximize your digital exposure with a MDS and Yankee Dental Congress Retargeting Campaign.
- Look for details on an all-new live event in the works in June 2021 at the Lawn on D at the BCEC. This outdoor event will include exhibits, education, and FUN!
Be on the lookout for more exciting news over the upcoming weeks.
Thank you for being a loyal partner to Yankee! We know you are interested in our credit/refund policy. We ask that you hang in there, over the next 30 days we will roll out exciting new options in more detail. At that time, a Yankee team member will reach out to discuss your plans. As a 2021 Yankee exhibitor you will have the first chance to reserve some of these unique opportunities.
If you have a specific questions during this time, reach out to one of our sales team: Sheila Giordano, Amanda Torpey, Stefanie Cunniffe, Shannon McCarthy.
Thank you for your continued support. Please stay healthy and safe.
Dental Students: 2,296
Office Personnel: 1,045