Experience all that Yankee Virtual has to offer from anywhere!
The Yankee virtual experience is going to excite and entice the dental community. Join us and be part of the action on our virtual platform January 28-30 for:
Content that is relevant and TIMELY for dental professionals including:
- The OSAP Dental Infection Control Mini Boot Camp an Interactive Track on Moving Past Disruption
- Networking and social opportunities to gather with peers to prepare a pizza dinner, enjoy a sampling of beer or wine or get the heart pumping with exercise programs. Celebrity appearances are not out of the question.
- Swag Boxes for the first 1,000 ADA members and their staff that register for the all-inclusive power pass will include exhibitor samples, plus 10 N95 masks,1 fit test kit, and 5 face shields
STAY IN FRONT OF YOUR CUSTOMERS
Exhibit and be a part of this one of a kind virtual experience. The New England Dental Community cannot wait to get back to business and Yankee Dental Virtual 2021 is "Changing the Game" and looking forward to having everyone come together. Check out the Prospectus and discover great ways to gain exposure.
The Yankee team will be reaching out to all contracted Yankee 2021 exhibitors to discuss the different options for 2021. If your timeline does not allow waiting to hear from our team, please review the following options:
- Move your deposit from Yankee 2021 to Yankee VIRTUAL 2021, DENTALPALOOZA 2021, and/or Yankee 2022.
- Exhibitors who roll their complete deposit over to Yankee Virtual, DENTALPALOOZA or Yankee 2022 will see no booth space price increase for their 2022 booth space.
- Request a refund of your complete deposit – refunds will take 4-6 weeks to be processed.
Should you have any questions or concerns - contact us
| Shannon McCarthy
||Stefanie Cunniffe, CMP||Amanda Torpey||Sheila Giordano|
Dental Students: 2,296
Office Personnel: 1,045